Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I DARE YOU...




To try a new fragrance this Spring/Summer. Tis the season to stop and smell the proverbial roses, take in the scents and sights now that we have left winter behind. Spring metaphorically represents renewal, change, and romanticism to me. So does trying a new fragrance.

I have recently discovered a new scent to add to my aroma arsenal: Baby Phat's DARE ME by Kimora Lee Simmons. This is the 5th fragrance to join my collection and the 5th created by KLS. It is an interesting concept more of us should adopt, in spring and all seasons.

Her description on the box:

"Dare me is the essence of independence.
Life is your runway.. Own the catwalk.
Take center stage.
You are bold and fearless.
You are sexy and smart.
Dare to be glamorous.
Dare to be edgy.
If you can dream it, you can be it.
I DARE you."



KIMORA SAYS: “It was extremely important to me that my new fragrance help inspire young women. My goal was to send a strong and very real message about independence and empowerment. In doing so, I wrote an inspirational quote (inscribed on the DARE ME carton) for young women.”


Is this a mantra in a bottle? a spray of confidence perhaps? You be the judge. I think that it is uplifting, inspiring and FABULOUS - XO Women young and old need more messages like this!!

It's packaging is bright and pretty and the price is right. The collection includes:

Eau de Toilette 1.0 oz / 30ml $28.00

Eau de Toilette 0.5 oz / 15ml $17.00

Eau de Toilette Travel Size $12.99



I love the jeweled cap: VERY KIMORA!

The Scent it's self in my opinion is Floral Flirty Fun! I am partial to citrus scents but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. There are fruity undertones and the floral scents are not overwhelming but subtle and clean.

The Scent Specifics:

Top Notes: Magnolia & Coconut Milk & Neroli

Mid Notes: Honeysuckle Nectar, Blackberry Crème & Red Vinella Orchid

Bottom notes: Crème de Musk and Sandalwood

Give it a try if you DARE. I really like it. However I have to honestly say that it is my 2nd favourite KLS fragrance right behind "Fabulosity" which is always in heavy aromatic rotation in my daily routine.

Where to get/sample DARE ME?

It is widely available in the US & CANADA at the following locations (which include but are not limited to)USA: Walgreens, Target, Kohl's, Walmart, Sears, Rite*Aide, K-Mart & CAN: Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers (Sears/Walmart)

for more about the Baby Phat fragrance line visit: http://www.babyphatfragrances.com/

FOLLOW Baby Phat for daily chances to win your very own bottle of DARE ME, but be prepared to be bold and participate in their daily dare:

www.twitter.com/babyphat

AND

FOLLOW Kimora on Twitter for your daily does of virtual Fabulosity:

www.twitter.com/OfficialKimora

No comments:

Post a Comment