Friday, December 30, 2011

2012: Bring It On


Another year is upon us, ripe with possibility and promise. Are you and your perspective ready? I truly believe our happiness and level of personal success is directly correlated with our perspectives and attitudes. It is less about WHAT happens to us or what we experience and more about how we perceive it and what attitude we adapt.

I personally perceive 2012 as a grand opportunity. Some people that I have talked to are happy to see 2011 go and are not very optimistic about what lies ahead for them (more stress, etc).

The most positive thing about the dawning of a new day is the chance to turn your perspective and consequently your life around. CHEERS to that!



How I'm going to prepare for the New Year:

* Set realistic goals and expectations for 2012 so as to not set myself up for failure or disappointment.

* One Day At A Time - it is great to look down the road to see what is ahead but I want to work harder to be more "present" and enjoy each day as it is presented.

* Put myself back "on the list" - I cannot be a good mother, wife or business person if there is little or no time for SELF CARE.


May 2012 bring EACH of you LOVE and TRUE HAPPINESS. May you work to realize your goals and dreams no matter how big or small. Bring it on 2012!!! I know you have a lot of excitement in store for us all.

Happy New Year and thank you for your continued support of Evolution Revolution!! I look forward to providing some amazing content in the new year and BEYOND!


Lisa


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment