Friday, January 6, 2012

LaBlast into 2012


January is all about resolutions, goals and dreams for the year ahead. It is a month full of promise when you are completely motivated to make all the changes to yourself and your life.

One of my goals this year is to put myself "back on the list" and take more time for self care so I can be a better person for my family, friends and clients. One of my self care items is FITNESS! I am SO EXCITED to try the new DVD Dance Fitness series from pro dancer, fitness instructor, equality activist and friend LOUIS VAN AMSTEL available JANUARY 17th called LaBlast!

According to their website LaBlast can be defined like this: "LaBlast is an innovative partner-free dance fitness program created by world renowned dancer, choreographer and fitness expert Louis Van Amstel. The program is designed to be an affordable alternative to private dance and/or workout lessons. Classes are a one-hour cardio dance fitness workout using elements from several types of dance forms, including:
Cha Cha Cha
Disco
Jive
Lindy Hop
Merengue
Paso Doble
Quick Step
Salsa
Samba


LaBlast uniquely incorporates fitness routines and movements into dance training (sometimes with light weights for additional muscle tone and definition). Music is a key component to the classes, using a wide variety of genres ranging from pop, rock, hip hop, country and disco that creates a fun, energetic club-like atmosphere to workout in. The result is a high-energy experience that makes you want to dance!"

You know and love Louis from the ABC hit show Dancing with the Stars where he literally has transformed the lives of non-dancing celebrities into real dancers, while building their confidence, pushing them out of their comfort zones and having a BLAST!
Louis teaches LaBlast classes LIVE in LA and all over the country at gyms and retreats. Now in the comfort of your own home you can let Louis LaBlast you into a NEW YOU and a Dancer! I am excited to LaBlast my post partum pounds away with Louis. I love that Louis is helping people build self esteem, make healthier choices and HAVE FUN all at the same time! The program is offered in five levels- from Beginner through Advanced. Regardless of fitness level, dance knowledge, size or skill you will be able to benefit from LaBlast.

Check out Louis New Years message and a sneak peek at the DVD's

BUY LaBlast DVD Set HERE
Follow Louis on Twitter & Facebook

I'm ready to let Louis LaBlast my ass in 2012! You with me ladies??
Louis & I at a charity lunch - Summer 2011

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to check this out! I like your description of it, sounds like a workable solution, dance fitness magic, for me! Thanx for the heads up, yet again, LisaG!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY welcome! Let me know how it works out for you. I am getting mine as soon as it is available!! XO Excited to LaBlast my ass into 2012 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone make sure you buy LaBlast it is awesome you will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! It is awesome!!! EVERYONE should try it!

    ReplyDelete