Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Opportunity

Opportunity can be defined as "a favorable or advantageous circumstance or combination of circumstances" and/or "a favorable or suitable occasion or time". I recently had been presented with a situation that at first glance was at the worst possible time AND the circumstances were certainly not advantageous to me; but things are not always what they seem. Upon further reflection what was first perceived as a road block was an opportunity in disguise. An opportunity for positive change in my life and for personal growth. All of the work will be up to me to convert my current truth into an opportunity for personal evolution. My husband, the perpetual truth teller in my life was the catalyst to the opportunity. Thanks honey xo

Have you ever missed an opportunity because of its disguise? or has a situation presented itself that your initial reaction was not positive but upon deeper reflection morphed itself into an opportunity?

Take the time to look at all the circumstances and situations life presents to you. Can you turn them into opportunities? and change your perception to make the stumbling blocks of life your stepping stones?

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths nor bear an easy load. I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock strewn road. Give me such courage and I can scale the hardest peaks alone, And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone." ~ Gale Brook Burket


No comments:

Post a Comment