Sunday, February 12, 2012

A V-Day Idea: Last Minute LOVE


Last year I shared a meaningful DIY Valentine's day idea. This year my gift to my Valentine is also another DIY "Keep Sake", with a cost that is minimal, but a huge impact. I primarily used the most precious commodity in my life: Time. Time being an item I have very little of this gift needs to be put together .. FAST! A little bit of Last Minute LOVE. Anyone can head out to the store and pick up a gift, but my favourite gifts are created from the heart and for a guy who has everything (we have no more room for surfboards in our garage AND he is Vegan so no milk chocolate here) a hand made gift is ideal.

If you don't have your Valentine's gift yet, don't worry, there is still time to pull together a fabulous Memory book; a photographic recap of the last year. I have decided to pair mine with messages of love, gratitude and the occasional inspirational quotation.

No Valentine? No problem!! celebrate yourself and the past year with assembling a "look book" of your own. Include images, mementos, and/or fav sayings/quotes! It will be a nice gift to yourself and a tribute to your fabulous life over the last year. Down the line you can look back on it and LOVE how you celebrated yourself.

What you need:


Photo Album (any Size)

Photos (on a time crunch use your computer printer)

Scissors
Markers/Pens
Stickers (Optional)

Paper (Colored or Plain)

*Imagination/Creativity

Finished product?? Stay Tuned. Like I said this is last minute for me too and my book is still a work in progress. It's cupid crunch time for this multi-tasking MOMpreneur. Enjoy the process of creating your Memory Book. Enjoy memory lane while reviewing the photos from your last year, but make sure your walk is a quick one as V-day is 2 days away!!


Not into books or photos? Try my DIY Scavenger Hunt - All you need is cards and creativity!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

~ L
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment