Sunday, May 20, 2012

Evolution Rewind: Past/Present Fusion




Today is a BIG day for me and my eBoutique EVOLUTION VINTAGE. I have been re-styling fashion's past current for over 2 years and servicing clients around the globe.  Today I launched the new accessory division of EV: EVOLUTION REWIND. This is where fashions past and present collide!

The Ring line is the first in my accessories that fuse the past and present together. I personally LOVE mixing elements from fashion's past and present to create a beautiful and eclectic mix. I love the craftsmanship of Vintage jewelery and specifically Vintage brooches. The metals, stones and crystals are not utilized in contemporary factory manufactured, mass produced  designs/products. I stood in an antique store last July with a broken brooch in my hand. I silently mused to myself how amazing it would be to wear it as a chic, cocktail ring as I held it up to my finger. The concept for the ring collection was born. Sadly I have never seen the brooch really come back into the fashion fray as a chic or stylish accessory. I wanted to change that by re-styling it into a contemporary cocktail ring women of all ages can wear, gift and enjoy.

I'm not the first to mount Vintage brooches as rings. I have seen earrings and pendants too from other designers and crafters who sell them. I however want to offer my clients the following:

* Fabulous costume pieces.
* A one-of-a-kind design.
* Adjustable ring mounts accessible to everyone
* High end costume mounts (24k gold & silver plating) in 3 different finishes
* Rings mounted by hand by a professional jeweler (utilizing jeweler's grade epoxy cement in lieu of traditional welding methods - See my ABOUT page for more details on the process).


There is a wide variety of rings for every age, unique taste and budget.  The price points range from $35-$150. There is a selection of Figural, Gold Tone, Silver Tone, Crystals/Stones and Floral designs.





The rings are fabulous costume pieces and the brooches true VINTAGE. They have some imperfections and slight signs of wear also knows as character. Some colours may vary slightly due to lighting and photography. All stones and jewels are intact.  Clients in USA/CAN/AUS/UK can enjoy complimentary shipping!

Can't find the one you LOVE on the REWIND site? Have a look at Tori Spelling's selections from the line and shop her store InvenTORI


No comments:

Post a Comment