Monday, July 9, 2012

Paging Nurse FABULOUS



I know it is summer BUT any fashionista worth her designer shoes knows it's time to shop for FALL! Nothing says fall to me like an AMAZING cape. Capes are a perfect Fall/Winter solution for ANY climate. I live on the Central Coast of California and I can still, from time to time ROCK a wool cape.  I immediately fell in LOVE with this Vintage Nurse's Cape in Navy with a Red liner from VintageClothingDream -



 As soon as  I saw it I was immediately taken back to the 4th season of Sex and The City where Stylist Pat Field hit another ensemble home run with Carrie in a Vintage Nurse Cape very similar to the one for sale below. Style with a sequin bag and fingerless gloves ~ Still CAPE CHIC!






My FALL Version of Carrie's Chic Look




No Look is complete without a Statement Cocktail Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment