Friday, November 30, 2012

How Bazaar .. Part Deux
































In just over a week I will participate in the 2nd annual Holiday Bazaar at the Chic Los Angeles boutique InvenTORI. The boutique is owned by my friend Tori Spelling and all of it's fabulous antique pieces have been curated by her and her exquisite taste for all things Vintage, Antique and Shabby Chic!

If you are in LA on SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th from 12-6 you are in for a pre-Christmas treat!

I will be in store with amazing Vintage clothing and accessories, Vintage jewelry and my ring line, Evolution Rewind. I will give free styling demos and assist live shoppers on the hunt for the perfect Vintage look re-styled current for the 2012 holiday season.

Styling by LisaG: Vintage 70's gown styled with Vintage belt and brooch combo. (Belt & Brooch Still Available - Image: Hayley Marie Photography)

There is something for everyone with the amazing line-up of vendors:


*Hand made knit kids clothing and accessories by HOOKED by IMA


Doggie adoption by MUCH LOVE



Wine and Champagne served by CupCake Vineyards

Treats, Hot Cocoa and Apple Cider will be served!

Come out for a unique shopping experience and enjoy the day!

Let Tori and Dean be your personal shoppers!

Are you coming? Leave me a comment below. I can't wait to see/meet you ALL!

Lisa
XO 

1 comment: