Monday, November 5, 2012

It's in the bag: Mock Croc


As I have evolved and grown I have moved away from consuming meat and animal products and also wearing them. I am happy to see the progression with technology in textiles that the faux furs and imitation skins look so amazing. I fell in LOVE recently with an amazing Mock Croc bag from JUSTFAB.com

The "Visionary" in GREY (Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post regarding Grey as the new black for me)


Check out all the MEMBER ADVANTAGES HERE
BAG 411:
Size: 16" LX 11.5" H X 6" W
Avail: In Black & Purple
Quality: Fabulous
Style: Can be styled in a variety of ways for day or night.
Liner: A very stylish print.
Extras: Comes with large strap to carry side or cross body! and the padlock accent gives it an affordable Hermes-esque feel.

I am impressed by the quality of this bag and LOVE it in the grey. It is compassionate chic made with man made materials!

 I will photograph how I style and wear it over the coming weeks and share it!  It is my FAV go to bag of the moment and since it has arrived I have used it every day!


Try a Vintage Mock Croc purse  from the 1980's in a bold RED
(It also has an amazing built in wallet!)






No comments:

Post a Comment