Monday, November 19, 2012

P!NK Performance Art


Last night Alecia Moore aka P!NK blew the live and at home audience away on the stage of the American Music Awards. Her performance of her new song "try" was in a word: Brilliant! A real piece of performance art. I am so sick of proclaimed "pop" stars and their homogenized, generic, gimmick filled music and performances. All lip synced to perfection of course. Pink NEVER disappoints me with her live vocals and pushing her creative and physical boundaries.
Her interpretive dance and passionate vocal chops were stunning. I love seeing her evolution as she goes forward with her career. She simply gets better, stronger and broadens her horizons as a performer. She is such an inspiration as we are the same age, but she is SUPER FIT!
Thanks P!NK for this few minutes for a real theatrical performance and for the motivation to get my ass into shape!

Also I feel the need to mention after reading the on-line "fashion news" this morning that I actually liked her red carpet look and I don't care if Kim Kardashian wore it in another color. She is so irrelevant in comparison to a real artist contributing something to our society. No comparisons required. Pink rocked this look. Period.


See her ROCK the AMA's




The Video:

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch it but your post prompted me to check out the video you linked to, as well as her live performance. She's incredible - and STRONG. Physically and spiritually too, it seems. Nice to see performers do something different.

    ReplyDelete