Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Stylish Way To Give: FASHION

Tis the season to be charitable and there are many ways to donate other than money.  You can use your time, skills and even your closet! An organization closet to my heart The National Down Syndrome Society has recently partnered with Fashion Project for the holiday season! Now would be a great time to dig into those closets and send some of your fabulous designer or higher-end items to this wonderful cause.  

Your contribution is two fold. You will be sending your no longer used piece of clothing and/or accessories and giving another woman an opportunity to purchase it at a great price AND you will be helping those who the NDSS service, like my son Blake.


How it works:
* Fill the bag with your fabulous items
*Return to them and NDSS get's 60% of the sale price!
*Feel AMAZING that you are helping women look fabulous AND helping people with Down Syndrome

I also don't just blog to get the word out. I always put "my money where my mouth is", in this case my SHOES! I will personally be donating a near new (WORN ONCE) Pair of DIOR Mule's. I NEVER ask someone to do something that I am not willing to do myself.
Be a Stylish Santa this year... Get into those closets!

Have nothing to give/donate??  SHOP by Charity. Here are the items available thus far to support NDSS

If you are going to donate please comment and share what you will send!


“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” 
― Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful cause and an excellent way to pay it forward. If not now, then when? Great job in helping raise awareness!

    ReplyDelete