Monday, January 14, 2013

Couch Critique: 2013 Golden Globes


The Golden Globes are always a highly anticipated red carpet for me as it marks the beginning of award season. I always celebrate the looks I love here. No need to bash the bad, if you don't see it on my list there is a reason.. I literally was couch critiquing yesterday with a less than fabulous flu.

My FAV looks:
Julianne Moore in Custom Tom Ford.
 Katharine McPhee was a SMASH hit in Theyskens Theory
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
Kate Hudson was Natural and Flawless! Love the neck/shoulder dress detail!
Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthei

 Olivia Munn in Georgio Armani
 Louise Roe in Femmes d'Armes
Naomi Watts in Zac Posen
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu & VINTAGE Movado Watch

Jessica Alba was STUNNING in Oscar de la Renta WITH a fabulous diamond necklace which to me is the crown jewel of strapless dresses (PS: not a fan of that bag).
My biggest underwhelming moments came via accessories, or the lack there of. So many lovely strapless dresses ALL with bare chests. I think Jessica got it right and looks like a movie star. The rest ... boring. IT looks more cocktail than red carpet without the necklaces. We can call this red carpet "trend"
Naked Neck.








               Who were your Red Carpet FAV's?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and beautiful! I agree! More jewelry needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Kate Hudson Dress! Thanks, You have a Great Blog :)

    ReplyDelete