Tuesday, February 5, 2013

House of Fab: Viewing Party Re-Cap


On Wed Jan 23 my  FAB friends gathered at my home to participate in a "Viewing Party" for Kimora Lee Simmon's NEW reality series, "House of Fab" which chronicles her new role as creative director with her new team at JUSTFAB.com 

I often hear women say (when speaking about clothing); "I love this, but I have no where to wear it", my reply: "CREATE SOMEWHERE" which is just what I did by throwing a fab dinner party coinciding with the premiere of the show. We all were going to watch it anyway so why not dress, grab our JustFab.com gear and have dinner/drinks together?

Fav bubble via Veuve Clicquot 

SHOES/BOOTS - ALL JustFab.com
(From Left: Nabila, Mariana  & Winona
Nabila Boot

My Mariana Bootie

Winona can be styled 2 ways - Amazing strap detail!

ALL Bags via JustFab.com 
 




1) STONEHENGE (Avail in BLACK, TEAL, PEWTER)


2) VAUDEVILLE (Avail. in RED, NUDE & BLACK)
3) BONJOUR (Avail. In PINK & BLACK)


Menu (Recipe's Coming Soon):
 Mediterranean Maven (Cold Pasta Salad)
 Sydney's Stylish Strawberries
 Amazing Asian Avocado Dish
 Sauteed Brussle Sprout Mix Crumbs & Oven Roasted Asparagus
 Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms (Whipped potato mixture inside w panko crumb top)
Jensine's Beautiful Bruchetta

We all had a fabulous time and enjoyed Kimora's return to television! 
My Fab Mamma & I
Fab Friends: Myself, Sydney & Jensine

Excited to see tomorrows episode! Tune in on Style Network at 9/8C. 
The perfect time for a girls night in!

Who's watching? 

2 comments:

  1. And a FAB night it was! Always love and excuse for good food, friends and fabulous heels! Loved the show-keep on rockin it Kimora!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous time all around! What a fashionable crew, and the menu was very impressive. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete