Saturday, February 16, 2013

She's Like a Rainbow

Image: Kevin Falerios - Model: Hanna Fisher - Styling: LisaG
Wardrobe: Evolution Vintage (Skirt Available HERE)

After spending much time over the last week confined in my house being mommy-nurse-maid to my 2 sick babies there is nothing I want to see more than a vibrant rainbow.  Our coastal sunsets are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen but there is something magical about a rainbow. It got me thinking about rainbow prints, designs and motifs.

The song that has been playing in my mind today is courtesy of the Rolling Stones "She's Like A Rainbow" one of my FAV Stones tracks.

Nothing more chic than a rainbow in a metallic

L'Wren Scott Spring 2013 and Sarah Jessica Parker
*Fun Fact: Fashion Designer L'Wren Scott & Mick Jagger are currently in a relationship. Fabulous to mix her spring looks and his music!*

What was once "old" is ALWAYS re-designed in fashion. The above looks reminded me of this 1950's rainbow skirt.

Check out these Vintage "Rainbow" Confections. Pump up the color volume in your closet for spring with a ROCKIN RAINBOW!






1 comment: