Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gratitude: Look Inward

I have not been posting lately as I am preparing for the next chapter of my life in a sense. A physical move into a new home and a new showroom space for Evolution Vintage.  I have also been mentally preparing to push my business aspirations forward along with my physical well being complete with a spiritual shift. This complied with 4 children (2 bio & 2 step) leaves little time to indulge in my love for writing/blogging.. but I promise I will be back soon.

In the meantime we should all take pause to be grateful for our lives.  The tragedy in Boston is the most recent reminder at just how short our lives can be.  Do you have a difficult time trying to find something in life to be grateful for?

My cousin shared this amazing quote recently on her Facebook page and I am compelled to share it here:

"If you have nothing to be grateful for - check your pulse" ~ Author Unknown 

It is easy to be grateful for all the material things that surround us in life, but taking time to be grateful for living or life itself requires you did a little deeper. It is also very rewarding.  Look inward and all the treasures you seek are all ready there. Enjoy!

I am excited for the new chapter in my life, complete with a daily gratitude ritual for myself, husband and children. No TV at mealtimes means an opportunity to promote dialogue about gratitude in all of our lives. I am excited to hear what everyone shares each day about what/whom they are grateful for!




No comments:

Post a Comment