Monday, May 20, 2013

Movin' On Up

I have literally spent the last 28 days moving only to see a sea of unpacked boxes. Let's not even discuss the amount of time sorting, packing and purging I did in the days and weeks prior. I thankfully have had help along the way but now find myself with boxes left and no hands on deck, except for those that are way to small and busy to contribute in a productive way.  My 2 year old son is thriving and growing so fast. He has a keen sense of how to un-do what I have just done. If I put it away he is quick to be at my heels taking it back out again.  I am under a mountain of my past trying to get organized for my future.
I have been on a mini-hiatus from my blog and eBoutique due to this crazy life transition and the symbolic opening of a new chapter. I am happy to report that I'm BACK! I have some amazing content coming up and fabulous pieces to be list to Evolution Vintage eBoutique!

Coping with moving and kids is a lot, but nothing I can't handle. On an all ready full plate, what's one or two more things, right? Each day I set small goals to ensure I accomplish something and not to set myself up for disappointment as the project pile up.  I'm Movin' on up in all aspects so being organized is key and something I'm working on.

Cheers to this new chapter!!
Vintage Belt: Evolution Vintage

PS - I just unpacked my FAV summer wedge. "CAMBRIA" from JustFab in Black
Bring some Comfy chic to your events this summer!
Available in 4 colors!

Are you making a move in your life? work? or physical space? Tell me how you did it with style in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you styled it Lisa, with the wedges and the pop of red in your vintage stretch belt, your always so stylish! Its an honor to be in your closet ;-) B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda in TorontoMay 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

    Bet it felt so great to do a major purge before the move. It's amazing how things accumulate, and how little we actually think of them once we take that hard step in getting rid of it. So necessary in all aspects of life....

    All the best to get in, settled and feeling at home in no time. CHEERS!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new chapter - looking forward to seeing the exciting developments!! You are a great inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete