Thursday, June 6, 2013

15 Years Ago Today ...

One of the BEST television programs aired it's first episode, and I've never stopped watching.  On June 6, 1998 the television landscape changed forever with the first of 96 episodes of Sex and the City
Final Scene of Ep. 1

Sex and the City was one of the most well written, clever, and stylish shows ever to air, in my opinion.

I can't even imagine how many women's lives were forever changed by this Fab Four! I know mine was.
There was pieces from each character that myself and my friends could identify with. Their triumphs and tragedies, bad dates and wardrobe malfunctions. I loved the evolution of each character as they navigated their way through their lives and relationships with other people just to discover the most important relationship ANY of us have is with our self! There are other parts of the show that were pure fashion fantasy, the closets and shoe collections. I adored watching just the wardrobe and styling of each character.
My next 4 blogs will be dedicated to the fashion/wardrobe evolution of each character - THANKS TO Stylist Patricia Field and her genius team!

The characters became part of our family for 6 seasons and 2 films! 

CHEERS FABS & Thanks for all the laughs!

“The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.” ~ Carrie Bradshaw

 Will you watch SATC tonight?

Share your FAV episode or Fashion Moment in the Comments Below ...


No comments:

Post a Comment