Friday, September 27, 2013

Winter Garden

Prints - All available via Evolution Vintage 

Everyone loves a Fab floral in spring/summer but what about for fall/winter? I LOVE dark, earthy prints in all forms but none more than a winter garden.
Nicole Richie is one of my style inspirations. I love her bold style and enjoy watching how she evolves.  I adore this 'Winter Garden' turtle neck Jean Paul Gauliter maxi dress 
Nicole wore recently it to a Nordstrom Gala event. I am not in love with her shoe choice but I ADORE the design of the House of Harlow 1960 clutch. I wish it was made with Vegan materials however. I wouldn't carry the cow bag but I can hope to find an animal friendly alternative with the snake head clasp and the chains.





Do you love Nicole's trip into the Winter Garden?



No comments:

Post a Comment