Wednesday, March 26, 2014

See How Powerful You Are?


I saw this on the Instagram of Melanie Notkin, AKA the Savvy Autnie. I simply adore this message for the power in it's simplicity. It is a simple concept but difficult in it's application for some people. One must be accountable for the current status in their lives, choices and associated consequences. In order to make change you have to be accountable and in essence take your POWER back, oddly from yourself.  You create all of the negative self-talk and thoughts, not external circumstances. You cannot control what goes on the outside but you are in control of how you react to it, internalize it and process it. 

This quote makes me feel powerful. I KNOW I have the ability to change or improve my current situation or circumstance, and SO DO YOU!

What are you waiting for?

*Melanie is the author of "Savvy Auntie"

and her NEW book: Otherhood


No comments:

Post a Comment