Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pink Perfect: Hall & Valena

Jerry Hall 1970's

I am in the middle of a MAJOR style overhaul in my eBoutique Evolution Vintage. I have enlisted the help of a great team to make this evolution possible. I have used the most beautiful local models, for which I have hand selected to represent a cross section of beauty and culture. My talented team mate and photographer, Tamara Wickstrom and the help of a few of my closest friends. Inspiration is all around and for this particular shot I choose the lovely and talented model, Amanda Valena to make my vision of a 70's chic moment come to life.  She just screamed Jerry Hall circa 1970's to me. She's a beautiful blond that the camera loves and she has excellent energy. She can vamp it up and made this 70's pink polyester gown a perfect mix of Jerry 1970's and Amanda 2014.


Amanda by Tamara Wickstrom
Styling/Art Direction: Lisa Graystone



Jerry Hall by Richard Avedon




Vogue Aug 1977

It's not that she is Jerry's doppelganger or twin but the same essence was present in these images.


Dress is available for purchase.

B=34"
W=32"
H=48"
Sl=21.5"
L=54"


No comments:

Post a Comment