Friday, January 2, 2015

Rock'N Royalty: 90's Style

Inspired by the birthday of Super Model and Super Mother Christy Turlington I thought about all the fashion editorial's I have seen her in over the years. I fell in love with fashion in the mid-1980's, even though I still feel the 80's was the most hideous fashion decade. This editorial from American VOGUE, October 1990 shot by the talented Irving Penn top's the list of my favourites. I had this magazine and remember cutting these images out and making a collage that surrounded my bedroom mirror. I was 11 years old and completely swept away by the art of fashion, these models and the photography. Her fellow supermodel Linda Evangelista and Model Tatjana Patitz were also featured in the spread.

CHANEL COUTURE
CHANEL

CHRISTIAN LACROIX



 CHANEL


Claude Montana for  LANVIN
 GIANNI VERSACE

 DIOR
 UNGARO
 CHANEL
 GIANNI VERSACE
 LACROIX
YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment