Friday, March 10, 2017

Fashion Friday: Amal Clooney



I love fashion, street style, celebrity style, basically every woman on the planet's style. I am always fascinated with peoples fashion choices and how they style those choices and wear them in their daily lives.

I have a hand full of style inspirations but for some reason Amal (Alamuddin) Clooney snuck under my stylist radar. She is much more than a pretty face and the wife of actor George Clooney. She is an accomplished attorney (Barrister) specializing in international law and human rights. She didn't pack up her briefcase after getting married either, she is still actively practicing and working.


 She is also the president of the Clooney Foundation for Justice, which she co-founded with her husband George Clooney in late 2016 to advance justice in courtrooms, communities, and classrooms around the world (wiki).  I also just realized that we are around the same age, her birthday is 3 days after mine, just a year ahead which makes her an Aquarius and an instant style sister.

I love that she does not use a stylist and chooses her own looks and pieces. Many pieces that are VINTAGE, frequenting her favorite shop in London William Vintage. She has many contemporary looks that are fantastic as well but I love her Vintage pieces, re-styled in a current way. 

 Vintage 1960's Dress/Jacket Set (No Label)

 1960's White Fringe Dress (No Label)

 1964 Balenciaga

 Vintage CHANEL circa 1963

 Vintage Christian Dior

 Courreges c. 1960

 Vintage LANVIN

 Madame Gres c. 1945

 Vintage Ossie Clarke - 1970's


Vintage YSL

Finally a public figure who mixes fashions past and present in a really chic way. I have so many pieces at Evolution Vintage I would pull for her, see below for some of my favorites.

My picks from Evolution Vintage for Amal:












No comments:

Post a Comment